Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lovely Messages for Valentines day..

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day 

i stop loving u!

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org



baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I 
always tell the m i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org




one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur 
lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?
Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org





When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that 
in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!
Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org





there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked 
discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,
my sweet angel

I am in da emergency room now talk'n to da doctor he says it doesn't look 
good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!
Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org




i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i 

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org





Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have 

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org






There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the 

i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz i aint my 
head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org





Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always
be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u
Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

No comments: