Friday, April 3, 2009

Pamela Anderson turns fashion designer

London, PTI:

The former Playmate who is an ardent supporter of PETA will design a range of leather-free shoes and casual clothes, including hooded tops, skirts and swimwear, in collaboration with designer Richie.

After walking the ramp for designers like Vivienne Westwood and Ritchie Rich, Pamela Anderson is turning fashion designer with an environment friendly fashion line.

The former Playmate who is an ardent supporter of PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) will design a range of leather-free shoes and casual clothes, including hooded tops, skirts and swimwear, in collaboration with designer Richie, reported Contactmusic.com.

"I really don't like to wear clothes. I would rather go naked. But I love Richie's designs, so I agreed to be part of it," said the 41-year-old 'Baywatch' star.

"Pam is an outdoorsy and summer kind of girl who I have been friends with forever. We share the same wild and crazy aesthetic. And she has long been my inspiration. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and Bridget Bardot," said Richie.

No comments: